Safe-way Electric & Solar Co. Is Your One-stop-shop for All Your Electrical Needs. We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business with over 20 Years’ Experience & Happily Service over 30,000 Customers!
Check out our YouTube Channel for more videos about Safe-Way Electric & Solar Co.
At Safe-Way Electric & Solar Co., we are committed to conducting daily business according to the highest level of ethical and legal standards.
- All of our work meets and exceeds the National Electrical Code Guidelines for Standards of Excellence & Safety.
- Our customers are many generations strong. This is simply because they trust us to get their electricity issues fixed, quickly and safely . . . every time!
- We’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau because our customers love the work we do!
- We earn your trust and respect . . . one customer at a time!
- We realize there are many electrical companies to choose from . . . We hope that you choose us!
- We are a family owned business that has been serving residential, commercial, and industrial customers for over 15 years.
- We specialize in complex electrical solutions when power is necessary, but the budget is not always available. No job is too small!
- Glenn Gross, our president and founder, guarantees our work to be of the highest possible quality and standard—he offers a lifetime warranty to back that up.
- Our electricians are the best in the business. We are ready to be of service to you and have service calls available 24/7, including weekends and holidays!
- In most cases, we can come to you in 60–90 minutes!
Contact our electric company to put our extensive experience to work for your home or business.
We were in need of proper electrical repair and not "handyman" service. My husband called Safe-Way and got an immediate response. The communication with the office was an indicator of what was to follow. A courtesy call was placed prior to the technician's arrival.Albert was the technical expert sent to our home. He was professional, patient, honest, and confident in his craft. He returned a second time to troubleshoot the same issue we were having and left no stone unturned. Thank you all and especially Albert for his expertise and integrity.