Safe-way Electric & Solar Co. Is Your One-stop-shop for All Your Electrical Needs. We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business with over 20 Years’ Experience & Happily Service over 30,000 Customers!
Check out our YouTube Channel for more videos about Safe-Way Electric & Solar Co.
At Safe-Way Electric & Solar Co., we are committed to conducting daily business according to the highest level of ethical and legal standards.
- All of our work meets and exceeds the National Electrical Code Guidelines for Standards of Excellence & Safety.
- Our customers are many generations strong. This is simply because they trust us to get their electricity issues fixed, quickly and safely . . . every time!
- We’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau because our customers love the work we do!
- We earn your trust and respect . . . one customer at a time!
- We realize there are many electrical companies to choose from . . . We hope that you choose us!
- We are a family owned business that has been serving residential, commercial, and industrial customers for over 15 years.
- We specialize in complex electrical solutions when power is necessary, but the budget is not always available. No job is too small!
- Glenn Gross, our president and founder, guarantees our work to be of the highest possible quality and standard—he offers a lifetime warranty to back that up.
- Our electricians are the best in the business. We are ready to be of service to you and have service calls available 24/7, including weekends and holidays!
- In most cases, we can come to you in 60–90 minutes!
Contact our electric company to put our extensive experience to work for your home or business.
It's 9 PM on Saturday night. We were not getting any electricity to our tankless water heater or our solar system. We tried resetting the circuit breakers, the GFI socket, reading the manuals, the Internet, You Tube videos and it still didn't work. We called family & friends for recommended electricians, no luck there either. Finally my wife went to one of the phone books we normally just throw away and called Safe Way when we saw the "No overtime for night,weekend or holidays". The technician on the phone walked me through several actions over the phone. He said he'd try to help me before charging us to come out. It worked! And no charge. Safe Way will get our business from now on; hence this recommendation. Call them!