Safe-Way Electric & Solar Co.—Your Local, Trusted, Fast, Friendly & Family Owned and Operated Neighborhood Electrician
Services We OfferWe have over 15 Years of service to the Southern CA Area, Our customers trust us to get the job done right the first time.
Satisfied CustomersSafe-Way has built a positive reputation from the loyal customers we serve. Watch actual videos of customer testimonials.
Experienced ElectriciansOur team of professional, qualified, and reliable electricians sets us apart from the competition. Find out how we can help you.
Our Electrical Services
We Have Over 30,000 Happy Customers!
- We Serve Your Local Community Daily
- Why Pay More, we are fairly priced and stand behind every job we complete!
- We Are Family Owned & Operated & have over 15 Years of Electrical Experience
- We offer Affordable, Same-Day, & Emergency Electricians
- Specializing in Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Service Work
- Proven, Trusted, Background-Checked, State Certified Electricians
- Our Goal is to Continually Strive to Be Rated #1!
- NO OVERTIME CHARGES for After-Hours, Weekends & Holidays!
- Up-Front, Flat Rate Pricing with Written Warranties
- No Surprises… Ever!
- Our Electricians Clean Up After EVERY Job!
Save Your Time and Money—Call Us Today!
Just had my Electric Vehicle charger (EVSE) installed today by Safe-Way Electric for my Fiat 500e electric car.Did a lot of research about the EVSE, settle on EVSE by Clipper Creek, and was prepared. All I need was a friendly certified electrician to install the new 40 amp breaker and run 240 V (6-50r) outlet line for me without charging me an arm & a leg for it. Had use other electrician before but was not impress or satisfy because they try to up-sell or do things that I don't need. I had no choice but to Google for an electrician online. Found Safe-Way electric and spoke with a friendly lady. She made a good impression so I thought I would give it a go. What impressed me was they didn't try to sell me somethings I don't need or tell me that "I needed this and needed that". I told them about my situation what I needed done and they came back with a fair price to get the job done. Even more impressed with the electrician that came out to service the job. He was meticulous, did not take short cut and took his time to get it done right. I was very impress with the care he put into the project hence this long detail recommendation. I believe when someone does a good job put the care into it like it was for their own home, that person and or company deserves recognition. In this case, Save-Way Electric and Armando deserves a "job well done". Give Safe-Way Electric a try you won't be disappointed. I am very satisfy.Nathan of Corona